200 hrs YAP Certified Yoga Teacher Training
Time & Location
About the Event
Teach what is inside you. Not as it applies to you, to yourself, but as it applies to the other “
TT Sri Krishnamacharya “Health is the greatest wealth.
Every one of us is unique, highly individualized. Unique, highly individualized at all levels. At all levels - Physical, Physiological, Psychological and Deeper. So one standard yoga practice for all – simply does not work. No ailment exists alone.” Dr. N. Chandrasekanam
Whether you want to be a certified yoga trainer or you want to deepen your personal yoga practice in the tradition of TT. Sri Krishnamacharya – God Father of modern authentic yoga teaching, then this program fits your needs perfectly.
Who to attend:
* * > Yoga Teachers who would like to develop their practice in tradition of Sri Krishnamacharya
* * > Individuals who would like to deepen their personal practice/understanding of yoga path
* * > Individuals who would like to become certified YOGA TEACHER and spread such knowledge around
* * > Individuals who would like to take first step to become YOGA THERAPIST
Benefits of learn from Senior YAP trainer:
* Certificate acknowledged by Yoga Vaidya sala of India as well as Yoga Alliance Professional internationally
* Free access to YAP TraineeHub,- during program
* Graduates will be accepted to register as YAP yoga teacher with an online profile and the best marketing platform exists
within the yoga community.
* YAP badge linked to your trainer account,
* A letter of acknowledgement of graduation from YAP helps for employment
* Access to YAP international YogaHub network inclusive of closed Facebook groups.
* Ongoing support from our dedicated support team.
* Mentoring to help in setting up your yoga business and how to build your competitive edge as a unique Yoga teacher
What will you study:
* Yoga History
* Classical and modified Postures, Pranayama,..
* Yoga Sutras of Patenjali
* Asana Concept and Vinyasa
* Upto to 77 Asanas, Vinyasa for each asana, benefits, counter effect, therapeutical effect and modifications
* Pranayama Concept and Vinyasa
* All major Pranayama and breathing techniques, vinyasa of development, therapeutical benefits and counter effects
* Dharana Concepts and Vinyasa
* Course planning
* Anatomy, physiology and phycology
--> 200 hrs of lectures; group practice and teaching hours under supervision of a senior teacher
--> Start date: 29 Febreuary 2020 - End of June
--> Saturdays 12:00 - 18:00 & Mondays 17:30 - 19:30
To become certified Teacher, you need to complete 200 hours of:
* * > 160 hrs Lectures
* *> at least 20 hours of group practice as per your convineince
* *> at least 20 hours of yoga teaching under supervision of a senior teacher
17:00 - 19:00 Yoga Sutra reflection
and Self Studies & readings