Refresh Yoga Teacher Training
Time & Location
About the Event
Teach what is inside you. Not as it applies to you, to yourself, but as it applies to the other “
TT Sri Krishnamacharya “Health is the greatest wealth.
Every one of us is unique, highly individualized. Unique, highly individualized at all levels. At all levels - Physical, Physiological, Psychological and Deeper. So one standard yoga practice for all – simply does not work. No ailment exists alone.” Dr. N. Chandrasekanam
If you are already certified Yoga Teacher and you need to enhance your offering to your students; learning more about yoga practice in the tradition of TT. Sri Krishnamacharya – God Father of modern authentic yoga teaching, then this program fits your needs perfectly.
Who to attend:
* * > Yoga Teachers who would like to develop their practice in tradition of Sri Krishnamacharya
* * > Individuals who would like to deepen their personal practice/understanding of yoga path
What to learn:
* Modifcation, Theruputical effect of Classical and modified Postures, Pranayama,..
* Asana, Pranayama Vinyasa development
* Development programs based on using of Vinyasa Breathing
* Dharana/Meditation Concepts and Vinyasa
* Course planning
--> 50 hrs of lectures; group practice and teaching hours