الثلاثاء، 09 مارس|
13 Dr Naguib Mahfouz St
Refresh Yoga Teacher Training
Yoga Teachers can refresh their knowledge and add extra knowledge for how benefits their students by learning more about Breathe work effect, Asana allignments and modifications, and Vinyasa Development.
Time & Location
09 مارس 2021, 10:00 ص – 30 مارس 2021, 3:00 م
13 Dr Naguib Mahfouz St, 13 Dr Naguib Mahfouz St, Al Manteqah Ath Thamenah, Nasr City, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
About the Event
Teach what is inside you. Not as it applies to you, to yourself, but as it applies to the other “
TT Sri Krishnamacharya “Health is the greatest wealth.
Every one of us is unique, highly individualized. Unique, highly individualized at all levels. At all levels - Physical, Physiological, Psychological and Deeper. So one standard yoga practice for all – simply does not work. No ailment exists alone.” Dr. N. Chandrasekanam
If you are already certified Yoga Teacher and you need to enhance your offering to your students; learning more about yoga practice in the tradition of TT. Sri Krishnamacharya – God Father of modern authentic yoga teaching, then this program fits your needs perfectly.
Who to attend:
* * > Yoga Teachers who would like to develop their practice in tradition of Sri Krishnamacharya
* * > Individuals who would like to deepen their personal practice/understanding of yoga path
What to learn:
* Modifcation, Theruputical effect of Classical and modified Postures, Pranayama,..
* Asana, Pranayama Vinyasa development
* Development programs based on using of Vinyasa Breathing
* Dharana/Meditation Concepts and Vinyasa
* Course planning
--> 50 hrs of lectures; group practice and teaching hours