Nermeen Yoga Therapy Egypt founder, is one of the most influential yoga teachers and therapist in Egypt and Middle East; she brought and represents the authentic Yoga and Yoga Therapy of Legendary Sri Krishnamacharya to the region. Nermeen has 4-years diploma in Yoga teaching and Philosophy following Sri Krishnamacharya tradition; and 3-years diploma in Yoga Therapy from Yoga Vaidya Sala - Dr. N. Chandrasecaran. Nermeen has been practicing and teaching yoga for more than 10 years now, in yoga studios, clinics, sports fields competition and even in boardrooms, where streching yoga teaching from fitness to therapy and human development to empower individuals to develop and live a ‘Vivid Life’.
In Vivid Life, our clients can easily unwind and relax. Classes and workshops not only affect the individual internal harmony, emotional and physical health but also on the child and family overall wellness.
In Vivid Life we offer:
- Women wellness, weight management, Prenatal and Postnatal yoga
- Teens and Athletes ultimate growth
- Yoga Therapy: (Muscular-Skeletal Health;
- YT experience with Digestive System problem such as Heart burn, IBS,..), Respiratory System (Sinus, Breathing problems, Allergy);
- Yoga Therapy for Cancer Survivors and Immune System issues (Rheumatoid, Multiple Sclerosis,...)
Yoga Psychology: ( Anxiety, depression, Phobias)
Call for assessment is the first step on the path towards a healthier and happier lifestyle.
"Teach What's inside you, not what applies to yourself, but as it applies to others"