Yoga Therapy Egypt
For A VIVID LIFE
Nermeen Yoga Therapy Egypt founder, is one of the most influential yoga teachers and therapist in Egypt and Middle East; she brought and represents the authentic Yoga and Yoga Therapy of Legendary Sri Krishnamacharya to the region. Nermeen has 4-years diploma in Yoga teaching and Philosophy following Sri Krishnamacharya tradition; and 3-years diploma in Yoga Therapy from Yoga Vaidya Sala - Dr. N. Chandrasecaran.
Nermeen has been studying and teaching yoga and yoga therapy since 2000; she is an Authorized Yoga Teacher Trainer following Sri Krishnamacharya tradition; and Yoga Therapy from Yoga Vaidya Sala - Dr. N. Chandrasekaran, and Senior Teacher - Yoga Alliance Professional, Founder of Afroasian Yoga & Yoga Therapy Alliance
Her Teaching extended from yoga studios, to clinics, sports fields and even in boardrooms, where stretching yoga teaching from fitness to therapy and human development to empower individuals to develop and live a ‘Vivid Life’.
Some flagship programs: “Leadership Journey from East to West”, “From Stressful days to Blissful Life”, “The Art of Attentive Mind, Emotion, Listening.”, “The Key to Mindful Life” and “Vivid Balanced Woman”;
Nermeen was first to introduce “Yoga Fat burn and weight loss/management”, “Yoga for High Performance Athletes“, more…
Among India, Middle East and Europe, Nermeen has more than 7000+ hours of yoga therapy, teaching, mentoring and coaching more than 5000 businesspeople, employees, students, athletes and yoga teachers.
In Vivid Life, our clients can easily unwind and relax. Classes and workshops not only affect the individual internal harmony, emotional and physical health but also on the child and family overall wellness.
Nermeen, has developed
- Women wellness, weight management, Prenatal and Postnatal yoga
- Teens and Athletes ultimate growth
- Yoga Therapy: (Muscular-Skeletal Health;
- YT experience with Digestive System problem such as Heart burn, IBS,..), Respiratory System (Sinus, Breathing problems, Allergy);
- Yoga Therapy for Cancer Survivors and Immune System issues (Rheumatoid, Multiple Sclerosis,...)
Yoga Psychology: ( Anxiety, depression, Phobias)
Our Available Services
Yoga is not an Exercise, Its a way of Life
Our studio is filled with calm and bright spaces, offering a supportive, non-judgmental and safe place to explore your concerns. We have a vibrant team of wellness practitioners committed to forming a relationship with you that is respectful, caring, and one that encourages you to find a connection with your true self. Take a look at the services we offer to help you find inner peace and achieve ultimate tranquility.
Individual Yoga Therapy
Yoga Therapy is basically empowering system to self heal and regaining our balanced health. Its very specific for the individual, our expertise in muscular-skeletal problems, respiratory system, digestive system, immune system,...
- الخميس، 04 مايوThe Healing Touch
- الجمعة، 03 فبرايرSheikh Zayed City
- الثلاثاء، 10 ينايرNasr City
- الخميس، 17 نوفمبرNasr City
- الخميس، 06 أكتوبرDr. N. Chandrasekaran - Yoga Therapy Egypt06 أكتوبر 2022, 3:00 م غرينتش+5:30 – 22 أكتوبر 2022, 3:00 م غرينتش+5:30Dr. N. Chandrasekaran - Yoga Therapy EgyptFirst Yoga Therapy Teacher Training Program in the Middle East with Dr. NC, founder of "yoga Therapy division" in Sri Krishnamacharya Foundation-India, to International level from Australia to Europe and North America
200/300 Hrs Certified Yoga Teacher Training
Yoga Therapy Teacher Training
50 hrs Certified Pre/Post natal Yoga Teacher Training - Nermeen
6-Packs Toning Yoga- Koki
Delicious Flow for Stress Release - Habiba
Athelet/ Olympic Players
Christine Raoof - Koki
Koki is our certified yoga and one of our most popular team members, she is well respected by our stuff and yogis' alike. Koki is passionate about fitness and living a healthy lifestyle .Her classes having one goal which is strengthening and toning our body muscles using easy and effective yoga flows in parallel with flexibility
Founder of Yoga Therapy Egypt, Senior Yoga Alliance Professional and Certified Yoga Teacher Trainer,
member ID: 15752
"Teach What's inside you, not what applies to yourself, but as it applies to others"
13 Dr Nagib Hashad, Al Matar, Qism El-Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt